Copy right 2011 - All rights reserved @INSPIRE Language Consulting

-->

Professional Language Program Designer

Program Developer for LMS & E-learning

Cover Letter of Application


Before writing your actual cover letter, you’ll need to conduct a little bit of research. Call the cruise line to which you are applying and ask for the Human Resources department. Once you have them on the phone, ask for the full mailing address along with the name and title of the contact person to whom you should send your resume.

The format of your cover letter should follow this basic design:

Date
Name and full mailing address of the cruise line
Contact person name and title
Salutation (Dear Mr./Mrs.)
First paragraph of a direct opening statement identifying your objective with the cruise line (see below)
Second paragraph highlighting your experience (see below)
Third paragraph with a brief conclusion, a call to action, and your contact information (see below)
Closing salutation (Yours Truly/Sincerely,)
          Ending with your signature and typed written name below

First Paragraph
An example of a direct opening statement that identifies your objective with the cruise line could be:
I would like to apply for the position of Photographer/Assistant Department Manager onboard the Norwegian Sun as currently listed on your Shipboard Employment website.

Second Paragraph
An example of a paragraph highlighting your experience could be:
I am a Certified Photographer through Eastman Kodak and have over ten years experience, five of which were spent onboard the Dawn Princess. I frequently filled in for the Photography Manager when she was off duty and am now looking to excel in a management position of my own.
This paragraph can be expanded to include a quick summary of accomplishments or relevant experience.


Third Paragraph
This last paragraph is a combination of a brief conclusion, a call to action, and your contact information.  An example of this could be:
I have enclosed my resume as requested and I look forward to receiving your reply.  I am available for an interview at your convenience; I can be reached at (555) 555-5555 after 6:00 p.m. or a message can be left at any time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sample Cover Letter for Cruise Line Accountant job

Cristiano Batistuta,
5678, East 67 Street,
Victoria, WA 66666,
(123)-567 4444.
Date: 2nd March, 2011
Mr. Robert Nelson
Personal Manager
ABC Cruise Line
44 Victoria Street
Any Town, UK 54567

Dear Mr. Nelson:

I was looking for the job in Cruise Line , and  I read your advertisement on Bali Pos for the post of Galley Steward. The purpose of writing this cover letter is to respond to your advertisement.

I have demonstrated some professional experiences  in XYZ Cruise Line  with the main duties and jobs focusing on applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.

I appreciate you for considering my resume and giving time to read my cover letter. I would like to meet in person to discuss my duties further and to show some of my work. If you would like to meet me please contact me at (123)-456 7890 to fix the time and date, which is suitable for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Sincerely Yours,


[signature]
Cristiano Batistuta,
Encl: resume , cover letter, copies of certificates.